Took 4" out of the bar width
Tuesday, 29 October 2013
Tuesday, 22 October 2013
well at long last I have a bike that I have been able to re-visit and get into the detailing of.
All I have done is a bit of paint, re-route wiring, drill some holes and investigate a few things that were baffling me.
I also have put some different bars on but I think they are a bit tall, so we will see if they stay, there are a couple other bits still outstanding like the front brace, rebuild the forks and a black headlight.
here are some pics so far.
Friday, 18 October 2013
Thursday, 10 October 2013
Sunday, 6 October 2013
I have been after a shirt for riding in for a while but never found one that ticket all the right boxes, so I decided to make one work, first I found a lined shirt that I liked, it had to have an internal pocket, buttons and not a zip, be made of a heavier cotton and not a flat cut around the waist.
I looked into how to wax fabric and bought some otter wax to wax the shirt.
This hopefully will give me a wind/water proof shirt for riding in that's not as space consuming as a coat. It's curring now and hopefully I will test it over the next couple days.