As you all know already, nothing is new and this blog is no exception. It's full of pictures of cars and bikes, mostly stolen from somewhere or other and the odd bit of useful & not so useful information for your enjoyment.







Tuesday 22 October 2013

re-visiting

when I build a bike I usually push through getting the foundations in place and working right and then ride bypassing detailing anything, then its usually sold before I have a chance to come back to it.
well at long last I have a bike that I have been able to re-visit and get into the detailing of.
All I have done is a bit of paint, re-route wiring, drill some holes and investigate a few things that were baffling me.
I also have put some different bars on but I think they are a bit tall, so we will see if they stay, there are a couple other bits still outstanding like the front brace, rebuild the forks and a black headlight.
here are some pics so far.




No comments:

Post a Comment