As you all know already, nothing is new and this blog is no exception. It's full of pictures of cars and bikes, mostly stolen from somewhere or other and the odd bit of useful & not so useful information for your enjoyment.







Sunday 6 October 2013

Waxed

I have been after a shirt for riding in for a while but never found one that ticket all the right boxes, so I decided to make one work,  first I found a lined shirt that I liked, it had to have an internal pocket, buttons and not a zip, be made of a heavier cotton and not a flat cut around the waist.
I looked into how to wax fabric and bought some otter wax to wax the shirt.
This hopefully will give me a wind/water proof shirt for riding in that's not as space consuming as a coat. It's curring now and hopefully I will test it over the next couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment